Registration of a change in the director of an LLC requires the following legal actions from the corporate lawyer:
- Obtaining data from the LLC according to the questionnaire for the shareholders of the LLC.
- Drawing up the minutes (decision) of the general meeting of the LLC shareholders on the change of the director.
- Execution of a power of attorney (from a participant and / or director) to represent interests (if necessary).
- Drawing up an order to dismiss the current director of the LLC.
- Drawing up an order on the appointment of a new director of the LLC.
- Registration of a registration card (form).
- Coordination of documents with the client (if necessary).
- Coordination of documents with a notary (if necessary).
- Coordination of the time of registration of documents with a notary.
- Coordination of the time of submission of documents to the Justice Office (if the notary did not register the change of director).
- Submission of documents to the Justice Office (if the notary did not register the change of director).
- Transfer of documents to the client.
- Report to the head on the results of the work performed.
Other legal advice on the topic:
Zilver Law Firm on Facebook
Zilver Law Firm on Instagram