Changing the director of an LLC requires a number of legal steps. The following data will be needed for a lawyer to process a change of director:
- Registration code of the LLC
- Scan of the charter of LLC (or “Опис”)
- Director appointment order
- Grounds for the director’s dismissal (article of the Labor Code of Ukraine)
- Passport details of the director who is leaving (scanned passport)
- TIN of the director who is leaving
- Passport data of the new director
- TIN of the new director
- Number of the previous minutes (decisions) of the meeting of participants
- The need to change the contact information of the LLC (phone, email)
- Date of dismissal of the director and the date of appointment of the new director.
- Information about the need to change the information about the person who can perform actions about the LLC (provided that the LLC has such a representative). If there is such a representative, then it is necessary to provide the TIN and passport details of the new and old representative.
Based on the specified data, the lawyer will be able to prepare the necessary documents and accompany the changes.
Other Questionnaires and legal advices for shareholders and company management:
Zilver Law Firm on Facebook
Zilver Law Firm on Instagram