The foreigner, who intends to get the temporary residence permit in Ukraine shall prove Ukrainian lawyer with the following documents, which will be needed according to the Rules:
- Scan of the international passport with visa D (more details about obtaining visa D are here): for that reason, foreigner has to leave Ukraine and apply for visa D in any Ukrainian consulate.
- Certified by the notary translation of the first page of the international passport of the foreigner (if needed lawyers of the Zilver law company will assist with ordering the translation, in such a case scan of the first page of the international passport of the foreigner is needed).
- Insurance in Ukraine.
- Application from (obligation) the company-employer (lawyers of the Zilver law firm will draft it).
- Registration address of the foreigner (necessity of search of such address).
- Does landlord agree to let foreigner have registered in leased apartment?
- Work permit (original and scan).
- Money for the state fee (915 UAH + bank commission).
Further steps for obtaining the temporary residence permit are described here.
Other Questionnaires and legal advices for shareholders and company management:
Zilver Law Firm on Facebook
Zilver Law Firm on Instagram