For obtaining by foreigner and individual tax number in Ukraine lawyer has to perform following actions (considering Rules):
- Obtaining documents and data according to the questionnaire.
- Determine the place of application: if foreigner has got a registered place of living in Ukraine, application has to be filed to the Tax authority in the place of living of the foreigner. Otherwise application has to be filed to the Ukrainian State tax office, Tax office in oblast, Kyiv or Sevastopil.
- Order the translation of the international passport in Ukrainian with notary certification (if needed).
- Complete the power of attorney certified by the notary (if needed).
- Fill in the application form.
- Apply to the Tax office.
- Obtain the TIN in 3 business days.
- Transfer TIN to the client.
- Report to the head.
This post on Instagram.
Other Questionnaires and legal advices for shareholders and company management:
Questionnaire for Ukrainian company: paying dividends
Zilver Law Firm on Facebook
Zilver Law Firm on Instagram