The sequence of actions of a lawyer to organize registration actions to reduce the authorized capital of an LLC:
- Obtaining the necessary information from the LLC according to the questionnaire.
- Drawing up and sending notifications to unsecured creditors on the reduction of the authorized capital in accordance with Part 3 of Art. 19 of the Ukrainian LLC Law. Obtaining confirmation of no objection.
- Drafting of the minutes (decisions) of the shareholders meeting of the LLC.
- Filling out an application (form) for registration action to reduce the share capital of an LLC.
- Preparation of a new ownership structure for the LLC and beneficial owners data (more details on the link).
- Drafting powers of attorney to represent the interests of LLC shareholders (if necessary).
- Approval of documents by clients (if necessary).
- Approval of documents by notary (if necessary).
- Coordination of the date and time of registration of documents with a notary.
- Coordination of the date and time of submission of documents to the Justice-office, if the notary does not carry out the registration action.
- Report to the head.
You can contact Zilver Law Firm by phone: +38 050 140 95 60, +38 098 002 78 25 (Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram), e-mail: email@example.com.
Read also other legal consultations and templates of documents:
Law Firm «Zilver» on Facebook
Law Firm «Zilver» on Instagram