The following template of the service agreement is free of charge.
Kyiv, Ukraine 00.00.0000
Limited liability company «Law company Ukraine», a legal entity registered under the laws of Ukraine, in the person of its Director Attorney-at-law, who is acting under the Articles of Association, hereinafter referred to as the «Client», on the one hand, and
Limited liability company “Lawyer Kyiv”, a legal entity registered under the laws of Ukraine, in the person of its Director, Lawyer, who is acting under the Articles, hereinafter referred to as the “Executor” on the other hand,
(jointly further referred to as the Parties, and each as a Party) have executed this Services Agreement (“Agreement”) as follows
1.1. Subject to terms and conditions of this Agreement the Executor shall undertake to render the following services (“Services”): __________________ within the contractual term and upon the Client`s instructions, and the Client shall undertake to pay for such services
- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF PARTIES
2.1. The Executor shall:
– perform to the Client Services as defined in this Agreement;
– in case of impossibility to render Services within the term determined in the Agreement – immediately notify the Client in writing respectively;
2.2. The Executor shall have the right:
– to receive from the Client information necessary for rendering Services hereunder;
– to receive payment of the fee for such Services rendering in the amount and term stipulated hereunder.
2.3. The Client shall:
– accept from the Executor the Services provided that such Services are in compliance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement and pay the services fee in the amount and term stipulated hereunder;
– provide the Executor with information necessary for such Services rendering.
2.4. The Client shall have the right:
– to refuse the acceptance of the Services rendering results, if such Services do not comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, by sending a refusal notice within 7 calendar days;
– to specify information concerning the selection of immovable property objects.
- SERVICES FEE AND ACCEPTANCE
3.1. The Client shall pay the Executor a Services fee in the amount of XXX Euros for Services rendered within 5 calendar days from the invoice issuance.
3.2. The delivery by the Executor of Services and the acceptance of such Services results by the Client shall be performed under a Delivery and Acceptance Deed which shall be signed by authorized representatives of the Parties within 3 (three) business days after the actual rendering of Services.
3.3. The execution of the Delivery and Acceptance Deed on the Services rendered by the Client`s representative is evidence that it has no claims on its side
- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
4.1. In case of default arising from this Agreement a Party shall bear responsibility pursuant to this Agreement and (or) the current laws of Ukraine.
- DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
5.1. All disputes arising from this Agreement shall be settled by negotiations between the Parties.
5.2. If a dispute cannot be settled by negotiations, it is settled judicially in court pursuant the determined competence and jurisdiction of such dispute according to the current laws of Ukraine.
- EFFECT OF THE AGREEMENT
6.1. This Agreement is deemed executed and comes into effect from its signing by the Parties and affixing of respective seals by the Parties.
6.2. Changes to this Agreement shall come into effect from the duly execution by the Parties of an additional agreement hereto, if not otherwise stipulated by the additional agreement, this Agreement or the current laws of Ukraine.
6.3. This Agreement is deemed cancelled from the duly execution by the Parties of an additional agreement hereto, if not otherwise stipulated by the additional agreement, this Agreement or the current laws of Ukraine.
DETAILS OF THE PARTIES
Limited liability company
«Law company Ukraine»
LLC «Lawyer Kyiv»
If you need consultations of Ukrainian lawyers, draft of any contract or other legal assistance you may contact Zilver law company: +380980027825 and +380501409560 (Viber, Whatapp, Telegramm), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may get more infromation about:
Zilver law company in Instagram
Zilver law company in Facebook