Distribution of income between shareholders is one of the most important processes for almost all LLCs. This procedure is regulated in the Art. 26 of the Ukrainian law “About LLCs” and is usually prescribed in the constituent documents (Charter). Iin general, for its implementation a general meeting of participants is required. For the correct execution of all relevant documents by a lawyer, it will be necessary to provide the following information and documents:
- Registration code of the LLC;
- Charter of LLC;
- Shareholders agreement (if applicable);
- Certificate of the accountant on the availability and amount of net profit on the results of the Company for the period for which dividends are paid;
- Has the advanced corporate tax been paid according to the p. 57-1. of the Tax Code of Ukraine (if applicable);
- Copies of passports and TIN of participants of LLC;
- Data on participants in the general meeting:
- Full name,
- Personal presence/representative,
- Passport data,
- Place of registration;
- Special information about the general meeting of participants:
- Location of the meeting;
- Time of the meeting;
- Type and form of the meeting;
- Result of voting;
- Form (cash / in-kind and cash / non-cash) of dividend payment;
- Information about participants:
- Full name;
- Registered place of living (for natutral persons);
- The method of acquiring a share of participants;
- Has the share been paid in full?
- Bank details of each participant (including location of the bank);
- Currency of the transfer wire to each shareholder (more about payment of dividends in foreign currency – here);
- Reporting period (year or quarter) for which dividends will be paid;
- The period during which the LLC undertakes to pay dividends;
- Country of placement of the bank account of the LLC and details of the current account;
- What purposes will the retained net profit and its size be directed to?
- Who will sign the protocol (decision) on the payment of dividends to the LLC?
These data and documents will allow lawyers to correctly and as soon as possible draw up the minutes of the general meeting and order and accompany the payment of dividends.
For corporate law, protection of the interests of LLC and LLC participants in the courts, you can contact the specialists of the Zilver Law Firm: +380980027825 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read also other legal consultations and templates of documents:
Payment of dividends in foreign currency
Law Firm «Zilver»: Facebook
Law Firm «Zilver» : Instagram