Legal support for any company (business) can be organized by hiring a lawyer on a full-time basis (setting up a legal department) or receiving legal services from a law firm (on the terms of outsourcing). It is natural that sometimes both options of working with lawyers are used simultaneously and are advisable.
Forms of rendering legal services in Ukraine on the terms of outsourcing:
Legal support for business in Ukraine on the terms of outsourcing depends on the tasks assigned and can be organized as:
– daily work of a lawyer (team of lawyers) in customer’s office;
– remote legal support (consultations, editing, and drafting of contracts and letters, etc.);
– visiting customer’s office or another place for the period necessary for performance of legal services to the customer (consultations, negotiations);
– representation of interests in courts (litigation), law enforcement agencies, and other institutions;
– obtaining permits.
The number of lawyers (advocates) involved in the legal support for business also depends on the tasks assigned.
About the payment system of legal services in Ukraine
The work of a law firm is agreed with its customer and, therefore, the form of payment depends on the tasks assigned:
– a fixed amount per month;
– hourly rate for legal services;
– a fixed amount for certain legal services;
– mixed payment system.
In which cases to apply for legal services on the terms of outsourcing?
An outsourcing law firm in Ukraine may be required:
– if the amount of legal work for the enterprise is small and it is not advisable to have a separate full-time employee (lawyer) or whole legal department;
– if there is no need for a lawyer to be present daily in the office, but along with this all the work can be performed remotely (drawing up contracts, claims, providing advice, etc.);
– if full-time lawyers are busy with current (and no less important) legal problems of the enterprise, and they need periodic assistance in certain issues;
– if the legal services of a certain specific nature (foreign language skills, qualification in a particular branch of law, lawyer’s work abroad, work of a group of lawyers, etc.) are needed;
– if advocate assistance in court is needed;
– if the owner/director of a business wants to conduct due diligence of his/her company (or his/her legal department);
– if the owner/director of an enterprise wants to receive legal services on a confidential basis (including from his/her partners or employees);
– in many other cases.
How does Zilver Law Firm work?
The form of cooperation with the Zilver law firm is always selected individually for each customer (for his/her business, projects) that this be a high-quality and timely provision of legal services with an invoice optimal for the customer to pay for them.
Our lawyers provide legal services in Kyiv, Dnipro, Charkiv and Cherson from their offices and in the offices of our customers, they are always ready to leave for the legal protection of a business. Legal support of business in other cities of Ukraine is provided remotely, with periodic visits to customers or representing interests in local courts.
Legal services outside Ukraine are more likely to be provided remotely. If necessary (for example, visiting a bank), our lawyers carry out business trips abroad.
In any case, we always agree on the price of legal services with our customers in advance, taking into account all possible additional expenses. Therefore, you can always evaluate the efficiency of legal services in terms of profits and expenses incurred for lawyers.
The specialists of the Zilver law firm will always honestly tell you the prospects of any litigation, take into account the peculiarities of your business during their periodic legal support.
If you still have questions or would like to discuss cooperation with the Zilver law firm, we will be glad to see you in our office at the address: Kyiv, 41 Olesia Hochara Street, office 7 (https://g.page/zilver-law-firm-kyiv) and other offices in Ukraine (Dnipro, Charkiv and Cherson) or answer by phone: +380980027825.